Sunday, October 14, 2012

Grand Theft Auto Coding + Learning Photoshop

One night I was looking into the Multimedia Section of the NGG Forums (CLICKME). I started looking at the Graphics Section , I noticed how nice they do there jobs and how HD there pictures / images are. After looking at that I decided Id torrent Adobe Photoshop CS6. Short while later after the torrent was done , I began to mess around with it and see how it works. Now I can use Photoshop at a Beginners level. Ill include some of my work , there honestly isnt much to see.

Grand Theft Auto Coding

I spent at least a good one to two months coding and scripting my Grand Theft Auto server. Ive so far been adding allot of Admin commands , Editing Admin commands and I've even managed to make Two Factions. The FBI and the SAGU ( San Andreas Gang Unit. ) It makes me smile when I look at it and just think of how I feel accomplished In the inside. But Im still editing it and Im becoming way smarter in my scripting , Ive managed to delete any flaws in the script so there shouldn't be anything buggy. 

Pawn


What kind lf language do I script? Well I script / code using Pawn , Its a relativity easy language to learn because it isnt complex at all. But that just on how people view it and on how much time they spend learning it. For me Im a quick learner and I learn things easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment