Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New update on my life

My summer

Facebook Page
I know its been about 10 months since I've blogged but I've started to help Admin a page on facebook called "Captain Teemo On Duty" and its just brought out the creative side in me. I really dont have many friends so it feels awesome to write this stuff and to post content for people scrolling down there news feed. Thought it has a decent set of likers - not many people comment or like it (just view it).

Gaming Life
I've recently in-short abandoned Minecraft and just have the launcher sitting on my desktop alongside with my other games. But the main two games I've been playing recently are MW2 and League of Legends. Both great games and decently "old". I don't like to call a good game old but League of Legends his been out there for a while now alongside with MW2. But MW2 is alot more different then on the PlayStation or the Xbox. On the PC you're able to choose servers, play different types of game modes (zombies etc), and you can actually play the game without raging kids. There are servers dedicated to sniping, trick shooting, and even AI-Zombies. Then theirs League of Legends (for now I'm going to bold it and replace it with LoL) Its an amazing team vs. team game that just brings out peoples competitive side. Its one of thsoe games which requires you to focus and use your brain. Also remember that teamwork is what plays a big role in the game. There are alot of champions to select and the main three I choose are; Teemo, Tryndamere, and Viegar. I'll go more in-depth with it in another blog. But in-short LoL is a fun game and I'll post the links below.

Pokemon
So me and my friend Brandon have decided to have a minor competition with each other. The objective is to play Pokemon and beat the game. But throwback! We're playing old school: Fire Red and Leaf Green! I chose Leaf Green because the Pokemon I wanted are in there and the Pokemon Brandon wanted are usually in Fire Red. So win win for both of us. But as my starting Pokemon I did choose Squirtle because of his evolved form Blastoise.  For this reason! He looks awesome with two cannons on his back and is just cool looking. But my current set of Pokemon that I use are; Blasoise, Sandslash, Flareon, Starmie, Picachu, and Zapdos. I'm debating on removing Pikachu because when I catch Zapdos I can just teach flash to him (currently Pikachu is level 5 c:). But I currently have 5 badges and am going for the 6th. Also note my Pokemon are low level so tomorrow I'm going to be training for about a good hour to bring them up to level 40 each. Which will be a pain but I did skip alot of Trainer battles so it shouldn't be that long!
Note: we're playing on our iPhone 5's.


New Phone
Gonna be quick. Yes I did get a new phone and sold my old iPhone 4 and got $100 off my iPhone 5! Black 16gb AT&T (hehe advertising). Its awesome: fast, sleak, light weight, and just AWESOME! I didn't jailbreak it yet because I'm waiting for a 6.1.4 jailbreak and still debating because I dont wanna slow it down. (Yes I am a jailbreaker and I'm not just saying that its from experience!)

School
Schools going to start tommarow and I'm not really too excieted about walking a mile everyday from my house to school. But its not to bad. I could use the extersize if I wanna join the Kirkland Explorer's!

Emulator links:
Virtual Boy (Good emulator) (click me)
Games (Gameboy roms) (click me)

LoL and MW2:
MW2 - nosteam.ro (cracked)
LoL (official site) (click me)

Next blog:
- My cat
- other updates and new events
Funny fire red has over 10 million more downloads than Leaf Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment